"What is the Church’s attitude on homosexuality? Why is homosexuality and same-sex marriage important to the Mormon Church?"
Today it is no longer on the site. Here are some ideas to explain why it was removed:
- It's just a technical glitch.
- The technicians who run the web site just wanted to have some fun.
- The church received so many replies that it no longer needs that question answered.
- The a mid-level bureaucrat made the decision.
- A general authority made a phone call and the question was immediately removed.
- Someone noticed that the question contains a grammatical error.